Andy's Hobby HQ 1/16 Early Tiger

4 Likes

Looks pretty awesome!!

3 Likes

If he can actually keep it at that introductory price and manage to get it out before WWIII starts I definitely want one.

Even though I recently repainted and spruced up my 1/18 21st Century Toys Tiger, I’d much rather have accuracy over playability.

2 Likes

Looks absolutely awesome. At that price too. WOW!

Keith

1 Like

Having that. I wonder if they’ll release a Zim aftermarket set for it?

Tigers of this version did not carry Zimmerit except in very unusual cases.

David

IE rebuilds sent back for overhaul during the period Zim was being applied. Can’t imagine there were many of those. I wonder if doing your own Zim with putty/filler etc would be easier on a bigger scale like this to make it look to scale etc. I have always felt some of the 1/35 Zim you see is a bit over-scaled.

I never tried that scale,but for that price i might give it a shot.

1 Like

The price is really awesome, especially when you compare it to most new 1/35 kits are in the 60.00 to 80.00 range.

I wish I had enough room for 1/16 scale…

2 Likes

Its nor my normal thing,but i think I can make room for one somewhere

Yep, this will sell like hotcakes at that price, thank you Andy!
Already looking forward to seeing the marking options!

1 Like

What is the price? At work and can’t listen to the video? Regardless. Shut up and take my money Andy! A 1/16th tiger will look Bada$$

If the M4A3E8 is the benchmark then Andy is about to hit another one out of the park. I’ll start putting up more shelves now.

2 Likes

Andy said below $150.00

2 Likes

I wonder if it will have the Mirrored track as a option?

Why should it? That version of Tiger never used mirrored tracks.

David

1 Like

please Let us know when you have a preliminary summary of this kit on your webpage.

Hey you could always back date it

This is likely the death knell of me buying 1/35 scale kits, you do realise? Is Andy prepared to take responsibility for that? Is anyone?

1 Like