Anybody ever order from Plaza Japan?

Anybody ever order from Plaza Japan? What are your sentiments?
:grinning: :canada:

Order a couple of times a year. Usually when they have a sale on and I can get Hasegawa and Fujimi a heck of a lot cheaper than I can here.
Always a first rate service.
Everything has arrived quickly and packed well. Usually get a little freebie included. Last package had a Japanese truck shaped pencil eraser!

Customer service is good too. I had one package go missing and they gave me store credit I used against a Hasegawa 1/48 Val dive bomber.

So yes, Iā€™d recommend them.

Iā€™ll second phantom_phanatic. Iā€™ve ordered from them 4 or 5 times and have had good service. Well packaged, quick service and decent postage rates. Recommended.

1 Like

I was just asking because I wanted to order one item which cost around USD 10. Shipping was quite high for one item so I ordered 2 more to lessen the shipping per item even though I really didnā€™t need the other two. Delivery time wasnā€™t bad, but when it arrived in-country, a delivery service took delivery and charged a further $30. If itā€™s going to be like that, that will be my first and last order to PJ! :pouting_cat:
I got a little freebie too! Couldnā€™t figure out what it was so I tossed it!

Sorry to hear that Biggles. Iā€™ve never had an extra charge for Plaza Japan orders and yes thereā€™s usually a strange little something in the package.

Ha! I read too fast and thought it strange that you were asking if anyone had ordered pizza from Japan.

Itā€™s a new ā€œfusionā€ crazeā€¦sushi pizza! (Suzza, or Pishi)! :exploding_head: :scream: :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just placed another order with them.
Couple of Hasegawa weapon sets for a little over Ā£3 a box (I need some early Sidewinders and Sparrows for some Vietnam projects) and a 1/72 Arii Nakajima Rufe. Itā€™s an oldie, but looked really cool, so thought why not give it a go.

Should be with me in a week or two.

Iā€™ve ordered from them too. No issues at all and didnā€™t have to pay any extra fees except the standard shipping.Iā€™ve also ordered from HLJ and theyā€™re good, too.

I havenā€™t ordered from Plaza Japan but have a friend who did. Heā€™d normally order three or four kits to help offset shipping costs. A couple for himself and a couple for other club members. This was pre-Covid and it always worked out well.