B-25C "Dirty Dora" 1:72 Airfix

Will do :smiley:

1 Like

Nice work on the engines Andy, now twiddling my thumbs wait for your next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking good, Andzrej! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thx guys for comments. :slight_smile:
Small update - i cut clear tail cone. I left 6 mm of it.

And I also painted wheels and propellers:

Time to mask everything and start to paint (surfacer first of course).
Stay Tuned :slight_smile:

7 Likes

After puttying, sanding and rescribing panel lines I can start painting:

Meanwhile I painted all guns:

From left to right - upper turret (Airfix + Master), rear side guns (Gaspatch), gun packs (Quickboost), front guns (Master).
I also added first decals on wheel and propellers:

Stay Tuned :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Looking sooooo good :smiley:

1 Like

On a side note what’s that film with a B25 that had crashed in the desert and the crew are there seemingly alive, but they are actually ghosts and had died on the crash or just after ?

And this build is coming along great btw, it’s looking really good :+1:

1 Like

I think it was called ‘Soul Survivor’ with Richard Basehart and William Shatner :smiley:

3 Likes

I am envious of your skill.

1 Like

Hi Andy,

Great progress. Nice wheels and guns, but what’s up with the cracking paint look of the props? If you need help just let me know.

You’re putting a lot of effort into this.

HG

1 Like

Thanks, but could You explain what do You mean?

1 Like

Andy, I think what HG is pointing towards is that when you super zoom in on the image of the props, some of the black paint on the blades looks like it is finely cracked in how its dried ? maybe its the light or something like that ?

2 Likes

HG and John - now I understand. Yes, it is a light effect. Everything is OK with the paint.
BTW - propellers have not finished yet (another coat of gloss, wash and matt is needed).

2 Likes

Blue colour at place.

5 Likes

“Bat” masks made by my friend Bogdan on place. Template from DK Decals internet site is very good.

9 Likes

Excellent work :smiley:

1 Like

Looking good, those masks will certainly help much better then a decal around the shape of the nose.

1 Like

Painting, masking, painting. Almost neverending story :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It can feel that way at times :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, the gift that keeps on giving and giving and… looks nice Sir!

1 Like