Black Ops, northern Italy -43

Erik, this is amazing work

1 Like

Thanks man! And it’s really fun to work with it.

As usual, everything is incredibly well done and those plastic kits are good to have. I have used them as references to my wooden windows

1 Like

Thanks Micke!
So, I think the house is ready for priming, painting and weathering! Cheers

3 Likes

Lovely neat work Erik. The new mini balcony on the upper window looks very good and I’ve definitely seen a few of those in Northern Italy. With the roof being plastic, will it be easy to make damaged areas on it ? Does it need damage ? Was the drain pipe and guttering from the miniart kit like you said ?

1 Like

Hello Erik ! I also think it’s ready for painting.
I remember that when I built model railroad in 1:87 and made plastered houses, I spread chincilla sand in the wet color. this was 10 years ago and Swedish environment but it might work / Micke

1 Like

Thanks guys. Yes, gutters are from the Miniart kit. Roof: I will just adjust some of the roof tiles, no damages. I think that will be easy work:)

1 Like

Looking very… no… edtremely good… as usual!!

1 Like

Thanks guys!
Well, some details is still to do, but to 95% it’s ready:)
I am really pleased with the outcome. Cheers

7 Likes

Reference with figure.
The lower floor seems to be a bit low, but that doesn’t matter because the building is on a hill.

6 Likes

Amazing work Erik, beatiful, just beautiful

1 Like

That is very very realistic once again!

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys:)
Yesterday night when I stopped working and took the pictures I was satisfied.
Today I have decided to not stop working with the house. I want to go one level further…stay tuned.

1 Like

That looks ultra-real. Very dynamic.

1 Like

More work on the house …,. You are not helping my blood pressure Erik lol …

Seriously, the work you have done so far and the painting and weathering is just superb :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys:)
Ok, now I am satisfied. After I placed it on the diorama some small adjustments will be made of course.
Pictures:
/Erik

3 Likes

Erik! Fantastic! You definitely do not need to do more on the house .It’s perfect

1 Like

Thanks Micke! I actually kept working for a while again……
Well, now it’s ready, just the base left… like start all over again:)

2 Likes

Hi, I am warming up in the left corner. I little piece of a rock is done. I have a good feeling for the rest:)
Have a nice weekend!

5 Likes

Hi, painting and weathering of the wagon. I also painted the base black.

3 Likes