Black Ops, northern Italy -43

Very very great paint work… :+1: :+1:

just surprised you were so rough with that cart, you even broke a wheel… :grinning:

2 Likes

Lovely aged look to the cart Erik. Base is really coming together now and that house is magnificent :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys! Well, you guys know the history of the of this build and the wagon. But the viewers on a model contest just look at it in 10 seconds. Therefore a broken wheel is a super fast way of telling: THIS WAGON IS OUT OF ORDER :rofl:
You know, let the viewers understand the message directly, in my “new artistic way of storytelling” I will work much more with this.

Anyway, such old wagon makes me want to build a historical diorama with Swedish “Karoliner”. Well another day……
Cheers
PS I will do some more detail work on the wagon.

3 Likes

Filling up boys!

2 Likes

I suppose you get the VIP treatment every time you go, and there is a sign hanging above it “Eriks corner” :grinning:

2 Likes

I will have my own brand soon :rofl:

Listen up! You take the left flank and I go to the right….

5 Likes

Hoink, hoink :pig2:

1 Like

Ahhh the famous Waffen Attack hog :rofl:

2 Likes

This one is even better :grin:

5 Likes

Very good lol

1 Like

Member of the famed SchweinKopf division no doubt.

4 Likes

Help! I can’t stop :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sorry…

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with a touch of humour… :+1::+1:

1 Like

That is not a touch of humour… that is a lesson in instant diobuilding

2 Likes

Ah … Oberscharführer Dr Doolittle and his animal Recce troop

2 Likes

Clearly troops from SS Panzergrenadier Division Goatz von Farmyarden :joy:

3 Likes

Hi, today I tested to make roof tiles in 1/72 out of metal. I used the packaging for tomato purée.
I made a small test piece. It looks like this:
Cheers

7 Likes

That is so clever and thinking out the box… I would not of thought of that in a million years… And it looks very very good :+1::+1:

2 Likes