Black Ops, northern Italy -43

Great idea Erik. Looks so real, and to scale. Amazing thinking my friend

1 Like

Very good idea and it looks really good

1 Like

Thanks guys!
Some progress with painting the figures. 4 almost finished.

2 Likes

Yeah, I also painted the backside of the wall and add some plants as test.

Besides that I have only played around with a Berlin -45 story….

3 Likes

Stay focused !! !! Black Ops Black Ops Black Ops lol…figures look great Erik ,:+1:

1 Like

Thanks John! Don’t worry, the Russians are in a box far away in the garage now.

1 Like

A late news item regarding porcine combatants, I think it was a BBC report a few days ago. It seems that the demilitarised zone (2 or 3 miles wide) between South Korea and North Korea is totally infested with killer wild boar. The population’s exploded because there are no predators, and these boar really do kill people and then eat them. There must be a joke there somewhere, working on it… :boar: :boar: :boar:

5 Likes

OK so here’s the best I can do - the preferred sub-contractor for Korean DMZ border security….

Trotter

Many apologies for the interruption Erik :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

Yo! The figures are painted, small detail work is still to do of course. But to 95% they are ready to rock!

In the pictures you see the position they will have.
Now the fun part starts: The groundwork:)
Cheers

3 Likes

Amazing job as always and it’s good for me to do the groundwork so I can look at you.Ha Ha !!

1 Like

Thanks Micke!
Well, always good to take photos and study them.
Here for example, I noticed something to fix.

1 Like

Looks great Erik. Be nice to see the groundwork going down… When did this one have to be done by ?

Thanks John! It must be ready in 4 weeks, to last of February. That’s no problem. I do it in 2 :rofl:
Slowly the field and left corner coming together.
Over and out!

4 Likes

:rofl: You won’t make it if you keep throwing other figures in it… :rofl: that drinking guy is great :rofl: and then all of a sudden i see some GI’s running :rofl: and I love your grass and bushes!!

1 Like

Great start on the scenery :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! He he, after some hour of building, I got tired, that’s when the small guys starts to appear in pictures….

FYI
Things that I have used so far or will use later on:

5 Likes

You must of read my mind Erik… I was going to ask that… Are most of those specific for 1/72?

1 Like

Thanks John. I reloaded the pictures with better quality.
All things is suitable for both 1/72 and 1/35, but for different purposes. The field could of course not be used as a field in 1/35, but as a sort of grass or flower it works fine. It works fine to paint all things with airbrush.
Cheers!

1 Like

Point of no turning back. The wall is glued in place. I put some clay under the figures so that they will be fixed properly on the ground.

The colors I the above pictures is strange. This one is better.

3 Likes