BMW 507 Coupe and Cabrio Dual Build - Revell 1/24 kits

I’ll be picking the keys up on Monday D :wink:

1 Like

D,
Can’t wait to see both BMW 507’s cross the finish line. Both are two of your best builds by far.

joel

Well my friends, it’s been quite a journey, and I’m happy to report that the BMW 507 Duo are completed!

I have really enjoyed these kits, highly recommended. A couple of fit issues, but nothing insurmountable, and in general excellent details throughout. I tried out a couple of new products and techniques, and had a couple of dramas of my own making, but overall I am very pleased with the results.

I will try to set up for better photos of each car and the duo over the next week or so.

Huge thanks to everybody for chiming in along the way, it always makes the whole exercise a lot more enjoyable.

Cheers, D

3 Likes

D,
Congrats on crossing the finish line twice on this build. Both MBW 507s came out looking just like they should: Miniature Bimmers. If had to pick one for my personal car, I’d go for the Coupe as I really like it’s lines, which is rather strange for me, as I’m a convertible type of guy.

joel

You’ve really nailed those two beauties.

1 Like

Being a BMW man myself, these are a couple of stunners.
I think I am with Joel and would go for the coupe but would never say no to either really.

cheers
Michael

Michael,
Me too.

joel

Well done D ! Now we fully expect you to dive right in and start another dozen or so kits …

1 Like

:rofl:

That’s 4 kits completed this year, but 3 new ones started (Ferrari, Western Star and Reefer). I’m ahead of my plan to complete 1 WIP per calendar month this year, and I have an aircraft 90% done (hoping to complete this month) to keep me ahead of the curve.

Cheers, D

1 Like

Richard,
I’m sure that D’s way ahead of that build curve.

joel

1 Like