Box keeping?

@Mrclark7, just curiosity do you ever regret selling the models afterwards?

@Armor_Buff yes somewhat. But I look at it all as a learning phase. Plus the thought that many of my builds are out in the world wanted instead of someone having to deal with them after my passing makes it worth it.

Just started this hobby again after 35-40 years of not building anything, I have only 2 models finished, still have the boxes but I don’t intend to keep them…

Once the box is empty I just hold on to the end of the boxes with the small picture, description and kit number so I can keep track of what I built. I do keep all spare and extra parts in a couple of different storage spots along with extra decals. And I do hold on to the instructions but the main box goes to the trash. I have the box ends on a bulletin board but I havnt rehung that since doing my remodel in my office/hobby space/hunting and fishing room so not sure what I’ll do from here on out.

1 Like

I’ve never kept model boxes. But I did keep all the boxes from the 32nd scale Monogram Merite lead figures for the box art. I didn’t have much in the way of research books back then.