Bronco Panzer IIIa wip (complete)

25 days since my last update.
I have done some washes after sealing the decals in that time. I also left for a couple weeks.

I did skip a full gloss coat.
Today i touched up some washes, repaired some knocked off pieces and shot on a flat coat. (MM acryl clear flat)

3 Likes

Sharp looking Pz III Ausf A :slight_smile:

I really like the transmission hatch covers details. That hinge arrangement of Ausf A is very striking!

I did some highlighting today. I did some dry brushing of MM gunship grey enamel and some flat white acrylic ( my white enamel was dead).
I should have used white oil paint instead of the acrylic, but my lazyiness got to me.
I need to clean up some of wheels due too much paint.
I will re seal, then figure what i want to do. Some touchups needed and i need to finish off the muffler.
Do I add dust? I’m kind of liking the finish now. Already i had to re attach a couple parts today.

5 Likes

I did some work on the mufflers. using KKarns method, to a point, it’s not bad. A little sloppy. but now i know the technique.

3 Likes

Nice Petro!..you’ll enjoy the results much better with the next project with the exhaust off the vehicle. I just did my mufflers for my MiniArt III C, I’ll send you some pictures soon…Ken

It’s a good technique. If I had taped off everything, it could have been neater.
AB problems and trying to switch between 2 airbrushes ( 1 with Dullcote, the other with alcohol) really made it tougher.

Right, if they were off the vehicle you could spray the dullcote from the can and dip the part in a vat of the alcohol without dirtying up your airbrushes.

OK All, i am calling this complete.
i am tired of putting the same pieces back on trying to take decent photos.
i gave it a dusting, trying to keep it lighter. Still needs some brushing . but blah. I’ve had enough.
the kit itself, is highly detailed. definitely for an advanced modeler.
and now , the pics.
business end

frontish
thanks for watching :grinning:

5 Likes

That’s a sharp looking Pz III A!

Very nicely done!

1 Like

Ditto that!

1 Like

Nicely done Petro. Your interior is excellent as I know the difficulties in the fit of those parts…well done.

1 Like