Building the 1/16th. Trumpeter Jagdpanther

I think that that would be logical . I would test fit the front Glacius you know the part where the gun goes so the zimmerit isn’t under the gun mount.
The gun will not fit on top of the zimmerit.
I see that ATTAK models made a new zimmerit set for the Trumpeter kit.
The one I had was for the Tamiya kit , the new set should fit a lot better.
Good Luck
Donald

I hope so. There is a long weekend in germany, from thursday to tuesday, I will bring the zimmerit on the model in that time.
Thank you for your answer

Hello Donald
I started the wheels today. Did you have problems with the rubber-parts? I tried to fix them on the wheel but it did’nt works very well. Maybe fix it with glue? I thought the wheels were the last part to bring me problems, I hope, I find the right way soon

1 Like

Hey Marco , I’m not quite shure about the problem you are having with the wheels.
You might try reversing the tires orientation , The wheels and tires both have a very slight taper on their mating surfaced. I used a little liquid glue placed between the tire and the rub part of the wheel , at least I think I did. My memory isn’t very good. I think that any markings on the tire should face away from the wheel rim.
Regards
Donald

2 Likes

I think the way to glue the rubber-parts on the wheels is the way it works. The instruction says, just put them on the wheels, but they don’t stay on their place. This week is weekend from thursday to sunday, I think, I get a good piece forward.
Thank you for the answer,
Greetings, Marco

1 Like