Campaign - Operation Snow White - Active

Thats looking very nice Peter. The white gives it a real stand out appearance :+1:

1 Like

Ditto what John said!

Nice work on the paint job, Peter! :sunglasses:

:beer: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I always upon always have issues with a total white finish…

Let’s see if I can pull it off with some subtle weathering… will be my first ever all white finish. That is what I challenged myself.

2 Likes

I just found this campaign, I have never done one before. My question is, would this model qualify: King Tiger Anneliese - Armor/AFV | Armorama / WWII Axis - KitMaker Network? I started it in Dec 2020. It is a repair/total rebuild of a model my dad did way back when.
Ken.

OK, just be sure to stick with the theme, the predominant color should be white. :star_struck:

Hi all! this is my first time doing a campaign, so I will try not to screw it up. I started working on this in December, and I just about have it finished, record time for me. It is the old Bandai 1/48 scale kit of a King Tiger with Porsche turret. I am building it as “Anneliese”. Here are a couple of in progress photos.

I am using Friul metal tracks, an aluminum barrel from RB, and zimmerit from Monroe Purdue. Paints are mostly Tamiya. For a full description of the build, see the link posted above.
Ken.

1 Like

Finished!

This is my first try at a winter whitewash scheme, I think it came out OK.
Ken.

7 Likes

Long time away. Still plodding along with my Kharkov panzer iv. Might just get it finished by the end of June! :joy:

3 Likes

The snow will be long gone by then Matthew :rofl:

It will be just starting here in Australia John… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks very good so far!

Okay calling the Takom AML 90 in Irish UNFIL service done.

Had some fun with doing the all white, as this first time I have ever done that. Great idea Richard.

Made up some figures from bits and pieces in the spares box.

Cheers everyone

6 Likes

Very nice @petbat . It has a really good consistent dirty white look all over. Dio base adds to it as well and looks good :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks John

Mighty fine work there, Peter! :sunglasses:

Another nice model, Peter!

Evenin’ all,

Panzer iv g Kharkov is pretty much done. Do I just post photos here? Or is there still an obligation to post in the gallery (if they still exist in the new improved site)?

Cheers!

Matthew

Just post 'em here.