Canadian M113 TUA

Hey all, I will be building a Canadian M113 TUA in May and Ive been searching for any ref pics I can find and Ive been able to come up with almost nothing but one or two photos… If anyone has seen any good photos of it can you plase post it here? Thanks.

There is one on static display near me. I will trod on down and take a bunch of photos. DM me what exactly you need.

1 Like

That would be awesome! PM sent.

I’ve got lots of walk-around pics. Message me your e-mail address and I can get a bunch in a Dropbox file to share.
Jim

1 Like

Hey Ezra, if you go to the National Film Board of Canada website they have a film about Canadian troops in the Balkans. At some point in the video (I forget where exactly) there’s film of a number of TUAs lined up beside a road using a Serbian BMP as target practice. Hope this might help, as there were some good angles of the M113s.

Dennis

1 Like

Sweet, thanks Dennis I’ll check it out.

Also not reference photos, but I thought I’d drop this video from the museum I volunteer at, the gentleman does a good job of giving the Vic a general overview

1 Like

Yah thats a geat video, it was one of the first things I saw about the TUA.

That must be a awesome museum to volunteer at, I used to volunteer at our local veterans museum till the big C happened and the awesome curator I worked with passed away.:confused:
(I also did a bunch of models for them as commision builds.)

Ive been serching through the National Film Board of Canada website and havent been able to find the video. Could you post a link to it here?

EDIT: I may have found it. Is it this one?

1 Like

That’s it!

I just finished watching it, its a very informitave doc and I really enjoyed watching through it. I was planning to do my TUA in Camo but after watching this I really want to do UN white to commemorate the Canadian forces in Bosnia.

1 Like

Yeah it’s interesting to think the majority of Canadian vehicles that have seen combat after Korea were painted in UN white :thinking:

1 Like

I commanded one for a short while and have a DVD reference set out that has lots of information and loads of photos of all makes and versions in Canadian service…

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1509372221134

5 Likes

Having admired your other works I’ll look forward to this. If you don’t want to scratch build it I’ll sell you the Legend conversion and beat any price you can find on eBay.

1 Like

Nice pics … we had a Canadian Troop Leader for one of the Bosnia tours. Really great chap. Capt Paul Turner … Go Recce :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Rob! Sadly like 3 days ago I ordered the Legend set. Thanks for the offer though!

Very good documentary!! Thanks or mentioning it! :+1:

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1509372256006

5 Likes

I was with the recce platoon of 2eR22eR op cavalier 1993

2 Likes