Curvy Tanks Campaign

Added some more color to the M50, and started on the details…

8 Likes

That really shaping up nicely now! Love the look you’re getting on the soft stowage items. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks! As you an see I won’t finish this one in time…

Yeah, but I bet you’re still enjoying the build :wink:

1 Like

Yep, sure do…

6 Likes

Just realised this ends on Thursday, and my painting stalled a while back. Looks like another failure to finish for me…

Thursay? OMG I thought it was until the end of the month…

Break out the stay awake pills :wink:

2 Likes

Progress has been slow… But this is where it is now…

4 Likes

Great looking M50 @bwilt!

Well guys this is the end of the road!!!

I finally finished my Academy M51 Dalet! I ended up changing the markings a little near the end but I love the results.

This whole build was a extremely long journey starting last September but Im so happy to finally have it done.

Anyone coming to Armorcon expect to see it!

What do yall think?

15 Likes

@bwilt, Bert, your Sherman looks fairly close to the finish line. If life cooperates, you can possibly have it completed real soon.

@Panzer_modeler, Ezra… WOW! That is a superb finish you have turned out! You sure have some serious talent. Bravo!

1 Like

@Stikpusher I hope to get it finished soon… just a little bit more weathering and than putting it together…

@Panzer_modeler that is one monster of a tank… love it… and knowing your builds I think it is optical illusion due to the shadows, but it looks on your pictures like the running wheels aren’t all set on the track…

Top shelf job. :+1: :+1:

Beautiful build, Ezra! Very nice!

Congrats on finishing :slight_smile:

Wowsers! I left my dust pan and brush at home!
That looks brilliant, job well done :clap:t3:.

Exceptionally well done!

Well, all I have left to do is a couple of antenna’s and a crew, but that can wait… so I can all this one finished… a bit older and more beaten up than Ezra’s model… but that’s just how I like mine…
Thnaks for the great campagn!!

9 Likes

Great build, Bert. That one is really beat up with heavy weathering. Well done!

1 Like

Thanks!

I have started on the crew for the M50…

5 Likes