Fcm36

Hello all! my new project after Challenger will this tiny and interesting french tank. Model has quite many problems. I will try to solve them as it possible. Main problem are very poor welding seams. I have very little plate of PE from Microdesign, tracks from Masterclub and gun barrel from KwK studio (it was done for me in exclusive order). Hope it will be interesting.

23 Likes

That work looks great. :+1:

2 Likes

Nice! I’m looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for taking the time to share!

2 Likes

That is impressive work recreating those weld seams.

2 Likes

A very different approach to your normal type of build Artyom. The attention to detail is up to your usual standard.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I hope further steps will be also interesting :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! It was a hard work. Indeed. But result is quite good to my mind.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! You know that I like to make different project. I am curious person :grin:

2 Likes

What are the weld seams made of?

1 Like

Fantastic work. Your work will make this kit look great. Thanks for sharing your progress.

Cheers!

chuck

2 Likes

Tamiya epoxy putty.

1 Like

Thank you! I’l try to make this model look better. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Outstanding work there Arty. Can’t wait to see it finished.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope it won’t take much time. Step by step.

1 Like

Well turret is finished! I’ve done all what I want. No all things are perfect but they definitely better than kit ones. SA18 is a private order from KwK studio.

11 Likes

Very, very nice “old school” scale model work there! Not everything has to be done with commercial PE, resin and 3D after-market accessories.

Thanks for sharing! I continue to look forward to seeing more as you progress with this build!

4 Likes

Amazing work as usual Artyom.

2 Likes

Thank you! try to do my best but if it will be something helpful in 3d I will use it.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend!

2 Likes