Fcm36

Hello my friend! Thank you for your kind words! I don’t think I deserve them but this words make me happy. This tiny French tank is full of surprises. All of them are not funny at all =) Interesting experience for me. As always I try to make rare and unusual models. Next will be Hungarian self-propelled gun :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

WIP with rear huthes. 3D holders. A bit oversized but this is maximum on available to me 3d printers. Workable.

7 Likes

I’ve decided to go further with chassis on right side. Wish me good luck. It will be hard path.

8 Likes

I certainly wish you the best of luck - but as far as I recall you have never been defeated, so I’m sure you will succeed. Looking at those last photos I remember saying this about one of your previous projects - your precision reminds me of Faberge’s meticulous jewellery - am I right in thinking you also live in St. Petersburg?

4 Likes

Thank you Tim for support and warm words! Indeed I live all my life in this beautiful city =) So I may have something common=)

3 Likes

Awesome work, as always. I really look forward to these updates.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Perhaps I am only person who have Masterclub and Friulmodel FCM36 tracks. We have some very good measurements so I’ve decided to take mine.

Well we have 300mm wide and app. 90 mm height of the track according measurements. It will be app. 8,6 and 2.6mm in 35th scale.

Friulmodel 8,2mm / 3,2mm

Masterclub 7,5 mm / 3,0mm

MC has sharper casting. To my mind Friulmodel is closer to the truth, but both are wrong

5 Likes

Often the manufacturers just make their links to fit a kit, not make them accurate. Those are very noticeable differences though.

1 Like

That’s true.But I am not disappointed. It’s quite standard situation for AFV.

1 Like

Very slow progress with left side. Much work ahead. Unfortunately first single boggie is totally incorrect. Wrong height,size and angle. I can only put some details there.

7 Likes

Awesome work Artyom.

Thank you my friend!

Greetings,friends! Merry Christmas to all of you! I wish you good luck, be healthy and stay safe!

As for me. I’ve found mistake with first boggie and fixed it.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas Artyom.

Final update of this year. Some WIP. Looks quite good

12 Likes

Wow, just wow.

1 Like

Sensational detail. Just amazing.

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

Greetings! This side of chassis is ready. It wasn’t easy but I did it. There are several mistakes because of some problems with ICM model hull measurements.

10 Likes