FINISHED. A project on the side: Wunschdenken

@creading Once again I thank you. The wheelbarrow went out of balance due to the fact that the it could not be inserted into the right hand as it is in the left hand. This indeed looks very natural and the spilling water was a logical conclusion. How to execute this was the challenge.
As for the figure, this is not the first, those were the ones on the station diorama I mentioned. Thís was the first one :smiley:

The figure on this dio must be number 71 or something like that…

4 Likes

I thought I read somewhere that this was your ‘first serious attempt’ at figure painting (chalk that off to old age on my part)
Whatever the case, I like your diorama - all aspects
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

You have mixed-up my messages indeed…

It is not a problem however. I am always happy to explain things further, if needed…

1 Like

No further explanation necessary. Apparently I need to brush up on my “speed reading” abilities.
However, I stand firm on my praise of your excellent diorama

Cheers,
C.

I will be the last one to criticize you. And I remain grateful for your compliments and support. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Erwin,

An excellent diorama, nice composition, colourful, and nice groundwork, and I especially like how the leaking water is angled backwards so as to give the impression of the farmer’s forward motion… it really tells a story, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

Thanks, my friend. The water spill was created by repeatedly dragging a short piece of fishing wire through a drop of CA on a piece of plastic bag.
A idea I came up with and that turned out remarkably well…

2 Likes

Nicely done Erwin , finish looks great !!
I like the paint up on wheelbarrow guys head , good job !!

Thanks Glenn. I appreciate the kind words. The sculptor of MK35 did a nice job…

Added some tufts of grass as a finishing touch. And painted the birds legs brown, instead of orange…

2 Likes

Awesome work. The Theme is realized perfect. Very, very nice.

Thank you very much for the compliments Frank.!