Four Star Miniatures Kraz Wrecker and Cement Mixer | Armorama™

New 1/35 KrAZ Bro wrecker truck and KrAZ-255B cement mixer truck from Four Star Miniatures

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/four-star-miniatures-kraz-wrecker-and-cement-mixer
1 Like

I’m assuming these vehicles, as awesome as they are in the 3d rendition, will be a small mortgage in cost. But damn, they do tickle the modeling funny bone! :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is one built by the proprietor of Four Star Miniatures.

They are actually at a pretty reasonable price for full resin, large truck kits at 165 Euros each.

Looks like a work of art. If they could sell the mixer body alone, that would reduce the price and allow for adapting to other trucks like the Merit Diamond-T or the Mack R in 1/35th and 1/32nd scales, respectively.

The HobbyBoss KrAZ - 255 is currently out of production (maybe it will return some day)
The Roden KrAZ - 255 is less easy to build and costs around 40 Euros.

I’m not totally convinced that there would be a major savings
but
the option to use the mixer body on another chassis could be a good reason
for selling the mixer body separately

The HB Kraz-255 may be out of production, but it is still readily available. Dozens on Ebay; Hobbyeasy, Sprue Bros, Hannants and others show stock.

If you look at the Four Star KrAz Cement Mixer post where you asked the same question, you got a response from them.

Wait until the weekend and there will be a surprise! :slight_smile:

Hopefully we will have the answer soon.

Guys! Coming soon …
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Take a look around the webshop. There will be more news soon. We have a lot of ideas and plans. Three are already under planning. You will receive more information soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I totally agree Robin…selling the mixer as a separately made kit makes perfect sense. Maybe Four Stars Miniature will consider such an option, as well as telling us what other vehicles the mixer is adaptable to!.

@Evan_Hermel
It was Evans idea, not mine
:wink:

1 Like

Compatible vehicles: Zil 131
Kamaz 4350, Ural 4320, Kraz, Man, Zvezda, ICM, Trumpeter, …
https://fourstarsminiatures.com/products/all

3 Likes