Full scratch diorama. Made out of paper and cardboard

Hi all. I am a new member here. I’m from Ukraine. I make dioramas in 1/35 scale. All my models are made entirely of paper and cardboard. I want to share with you my current work. This will be a diorama with a tractor Famo 9.

The tractor is ready. Here are some of his photos.

44 Likes

That’s paper? Wow. Could easily pass for the real thing. :+1: :+1:

Dmitry,

Am I correct in understanding that the FAMO is made from paper and cardboard?
If so, that is truly amazing! I can guess that the body panels are relatively simple to
construct, but how did you make the wheels and tracks (with so much surface detail?

Paul

yes, that’s paper. Here are some photos before painting

20 Likes

What in the actual F! That has to be one of the coolest things I have seen. Absolutely incredible

3 Likes

Thanks)). I try to make like on this historical photo

12 Likes

Paper models are pretty popular in those regions. I know there a few Polish companies that pump them out. All manner of subjects.

Wow. Brilliant artistry and splendid craftsmanship. I am blown away by your talents. You are truly a master modeler to be able to achieve this from scratch with paper.

3 Likes

Dmitry,

Wonderful … surely the roadwheels and tyres are not made from paper!

Paul

H.P.

1 Like

Wow, incredible stuff. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Tires and roadwheels made out of paper too. Sorry :wink:

Please visit my YouTube channel and Facebook page. It shows detailed photos of the construction of my dioramas and models.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCxrEk8qCNHwisiv1IAtMIPg

2 Likes

Some a small details for diorama. Made of copper and paper. Full scratch.

13 Likes

After painting. For the painting I use artistic acrylic paint Polycolor, Ladoga and ROSA.

14 Likes

Dmitry- you have the talent and skill of a true master. It is an absolute joy to see paper and card brought to life in so vivid a manner as this. Not just the actual construction either, but the painting is just as skilled to bring these pieces to life. Thank you for sharing this with us, it is both brilliant and fascinating.

3 Likes

Painted small details

7 Likes

18 Likes

Holy cow.

1 Like