Full scratch diorama. Made out of paper and cardboard

Mad skills! Outstanding and impressive

1 Like

This is insanely good work. You are truly a master.

2 Likes

Amazing! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Dmitry, beyond extraordinary! Thank you for posting.

Will the Jagdtiger on the SSM be posted, too??

Dmitry, thank you so very much for posting your incredible work for other military modelers to see.
I still ponder all of your work in amazement. Those tools in the toolboxes-- wow ! as with any other part of any part of your work is less than the rest? Never !!

Dimitry, tell them how you use superglue. “To make the paper look like plastic.”
He will tell you the same.

Rich

Dmitry, I am not usually lost for words. This is one of the those times. This is a phenomenal piece of modelling engineering. It is an outstanding piece of work and goes beyond amazing, every single part of it.

3 Likes

Details in cargo platform

8 Likes

8 Likes

Engine after painting

12 Likes

Parts of the model after painting

12 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Dmitry,

It is hard for me to see closely, but did you put the inflation p.s.i. on the tire? Or do you have it covered up? Very interesting modeling. Thank you very much for sharing your modeling with your new friends in the USA !

Rich

1 Like

Greetings. On the tire, I only made the inscription Continental. He bent the letters from thin wire and glued them to the tire.

3 Likes

Incredible… Really amazing work.

2 Likes

Just looked at your Youtube video on how you made your tires. This is quite a lot of pieces to put together! I am really impressed with your skill with paper. Very good work!

1 Like

Holy S**T!! You get more details out of paper and cardboard than most of us get with plastic and resin. Much respect from central/coastal California. Keep your head down. Slava Ukraini

Cheers,
C.

4 Likes

Thanks my friend :blush:. Slava Ukraine :ukraine:

3 Likes