Gaahleri Premium Series Airbrush Mobius | Armorama™

Gaahleri is thrilled to introduce their groundbreaking Premium Series Airbrush Mobius - a perfect blend of innovation, precision, and artistic freedom

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/gaahleri-premium-series-airbrush-mobius
1 Like

This manufacturer has gotten great reviews so far and this airbrush is priced at $76.99 on the Gaahleri website. A bargain price for an airbrush with such top of the line features.

I have to admit, these guns are VERY nicely made, and do what any “good” airbrush SHOULD do…push paint in a smooth, controlled manner without any spitting, pulsing, or uneven spray pattern. I have the Mobius, Swallowtail, and damn, forgot the other model number…LOL…! But I have pushed paint through all of them, and no complaints at all. The feel of the Mobius and the Swallowtail are very comfy in the hand, and cleaning is spectacular…in that they are so easy to clean what with that YOWZA mirror finish, the paint literally slides off…!

1 Like

For all you gun nuts, the nozzle is rifled! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m seriously considering getting one of these.

I have one of their GHAD-39s and I like it a lot. It is comparable to the Iwata HP-CS. Will it be as robust I cant say but it performs the same maybe better. It will get more user time to see how it holds up but at the price point of 45.00 (got mine during Amazon’s Black Friday for 34.00) it is hard to beat. I tore it down and the the quality is there so I see it lasting a long time. My one complaint is the needle chuck guide lever is so hard to get back in place. It’s not attached to the guide as some mfg’s do and it is on the short side so the tab barely rises above the AB body which makes me have to use locking tweezers to hold it. Then you have to align the chuck guide tab to fit to the slot in the lever. Trust me you really could use 3 or 4 hands for the operation…other than that these ABs are such a bargain. They are running a Christmas/New Years sale til 4 Jan 2024. I just bought one of the new Mobius .2s for 77$ and cant wait for it to arrive. BTW That GHAD39 is 30.00 til the 4th. and you need to go to the website to get the new Mobius AB Gaahleri dot com

2 Likes

Hey @Tomcats welcome to Armorama and thanks for that little review. I think you just sealed the deal for me.

1 Like

I will be getting a swallowtail when they are in stock again. I already have a Grex and Iwata with triggers as using a normal brush is painful after a short time due to the rheumatoid arthritis in both hands.
Having said that I will probably get a Mobius 0.3mm as well.

1 Like