Greeting from Vietnam - here come a new model branch B&L models

Dear forum members,

I am thrilled to introduce myself and my business, B&L models, to this community. As the owner of B&L models, I am passionate about producing high-quality scale models that focus on Saigon Vintage, a style that is both unique and beautiful.

Our products are carefully crafted with attention to detail and authenticity, allowing collectors and enthusiasts alike to immerse themselves in the history and culture of Saigon. Our scale models are predominantly in 1/35 scale, providing a perfect balance between detail and size.

At B&L models, we pride ourselves on using only the finest materials in our products. Our team of skilled artisans carefully select and source materials, ensuring that every detail is accurate and of the highest quality. We believe that our customers deserve the best, and we go to great lengths to deliver on this promise.

In addition to our focus on quality, we also strive to provide excellent customer service. We understand that our customers have unique needs and preferences, and we work closely with them to ensure that their experience with B&L models is personalized and enjoyable.

Whether you are a collector, enthusiast, or simply appreciate the beauty of Saigon Vintage, we are confident that you will find something that you love at B&L models. We are excited to share our products with the world and look forward to serving you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this introduction, and we hope to see you soon at B&L models.

Sincerely,

Bao
Owner, B&L models

EMAIL: baolinhmodels@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: B&L models
WHATSAPP: +84 914705985 (Bao.Nguyen)

24 Likes

Cheers, and welcome - your kits look very interesting :smiley: Can you post some of the models? the boxart looks good!

Best -

Nick

4 Likes

I definitely agree !

There are some pics on their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082644542861&sk=photos

H.P.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Those are very nice kits, specially the little motorbikes.

It will be nice to see kits representing the civilian life in downtown Saigon, 1960s.

An often forgotten aspect of life in Southeast Asia during a very turbulent time.

5 Likes

WOW!

Thank’s for posting the link Frenchy. Definitely worth the visit! :motor_scooter:

—mike

2 Likes

Sir, wanna lift? Let’s take a tour :slight_smile:

9 Likes

12 Likes

My friend, I got huge photos at my facebook page, you can search B&L Models to find out more

As the limited of each thread at there, I only can show you a few :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I was making more kit set regarding civilians life, Vintage Saigon collection. Cheers

3 Likes

Not my particular modelling genre but always nice to see such an initiative. Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you brother, by the way, what type of figures you like the most? WWII, Coldwar…etc…

1 Like

The Cold War in Europe is my focus; sadly not many useable figures around for the 60s, or the 70s. Still, that keeps my conversion skills - such as they are - up!

2 Likes

Period cars AND scooters in 1/35? Big thumbs up. The dioramic (that has to be a real word, yes?) possibilies have me interested. Cheers.

3 Likes

I think the female figures, dressed in traditional garb is a plus as well.

6 Likes

Wow someone is finally making South Vietnamese soldiers (ARVN)!
That is very brave of you, well done and i hope your courage lasts long enough to make more as i know what the Vietnamese government has done to some of the South Vietnamese soldiers wat graves.

3 Likes

Wow. Some very interesting stuff there. Definetly some additions for my wishlist.

2 Likes

My email at the above, brother, you can send email to me anytime. Thank you for your interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Klaus, in VN simply just don’t mention flags or logos, everything will be fine.

2 Likes

At your service, my friend.

1 Like

Hi Evan, all of the above are 1/35 scale. Next kit set will content Citroen 2CV

4 Likes