Gruson Fahrpanzer emplacement

Sooooooo , this will be ready for the next BBQ meeting ?

2 Likes

Fixed it for you, yep. :joy:

I will have to pause the work today on the emplacement to hopefully finish some touches on the 5” gun for a club meeting tomorrow. Might throw some paint on the 3.7 gun if I have time.

The CSM figure shipped so I should have it by next weekend hopefully.

5 Likes

Threw some Tamiya XF-66 light grey on the 3.7 cm gun.

I grabbed the wrong sized block to black prime, so next time I will use the larger block to display the gun on.

A side by side comparison.

I think I will try some black primer at least around the bolts on the 5.7 cm gun but not sure. I kinda like the green grey look but might have too prime as the locker will be a different material and color so it will look different.

Next up for 3.7 gun is to gloss coat, try some Tamiya panel liner around the details, flat coat and then some light dust weathering. I think I will also add a small track bracket to set the gun on.

9 Likes

Interesting idea and those turrets are pretty neat, although I can’t imagine being stuck in one
I look forward to seeing how this develops.

1 Like

The figure arrived. CSM gives you two figure heads, with and without googles.

6 Likes

will be a nice little dio when its done. The figure looks good.

1 Like

Got curious about the weapon and googling it brought very cool images .
Killer subject Ryan !!!

Gruson_Fahranzer_3

gtrt

gturrettt

6 Likes

I agree and I have an email out to CSM about the status.

1 Like

Some cool images there … did you say yours has an interior Ryan @Tank_1812 or not ?

There is no interior for Venko’s print.

That’s nice that they present you with a great figure and they give you a little head on the side…

4 Likes

Ryan , CSM doesn’t have this released yet ?
I want one !!!

1 Like

To my knowledge they have not released the kit, only announced it.

2 Likes

Yeah, but- AFAIR- Venko said he might CAD one if there’s interest .

Cheers,
Angel

2 Likes

Haven’t given up on this one……was adding wash etc to the small gun and I hated what it became so I am starting over.

8 Likes

Glad you’re still on it :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Ryan , nice attitude , … if at first you don’t succeed , have another beer …

4 Likes

Only just come across this…this is the maddest thing I’ve seen in a while. Especially the rolling it up on a carriage bit.

3 Likes

Am I the only one seeing these and hearing (in my head) a metallic voice shouting “Exterminate! Exterminate!”?.. :grin:

3 Likes

That was mentioned at the club meeting last night. :+1:

3 Likes