Hey there!

Folks i just got on this site and i am going to be 100% honest :upside_down_face: its awesome i truly love the content and stuff i am seeing ! Plus hey theres a app lol anyways have a great day!!!

8 Likes

A warm welcome Blake, tux & bow tie are optional but we tend to frown on wearing hats indoors. And there’s yet to be a consensus on standard hazing, so you’re in good shape. That aside there’s a legion of great contributors here as you’ve noticed, join in anytime.

5 Likes

Welcome along Blake!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Blake! Glad you’re enjoying the content.

2 Likes

Hey there Blake welcome to Armorama!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Blake.

4 Likes

Good god … are we barbarians now ? Formal attire should always be the norm, and the removal of top hats is fine if ladies are present …

And of course, welcome Blake -hope you enjoy the fun and games here … lots of great builders and loads of very knowledgeable people — apart from Marines (UK or US variety) just chuck them some crayons and they are happy to sit in a corner eating them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

P.S … I’m waiting for someone to bite … :grin:

9 Likes

I am former military my self and worked along side the jarheads lol great bunch of guys lol

4 Likes

Hi Blake, welcome to the forum :+1:

Good to have you aboard.

Watto, Derbyshire, UK.

3 Likes

Or unless armed indoors.

Sounds like someone is a little jealous. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m always armed with my cunning wit :grin:

5 Likes

Walking around with a bowling bowl doesn’t make you armed just dangerous. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

There’s an app?

Also welcome! :grinning:

3 Likes

The Eternal Order of Glue Sniffers is present. :point_up::point_up::point_up: :hammer_and_wrench:
Welcome aboard Blake!

—mike :grin:

6 Likes