Hot Out of the Molds 2021 Campaign

Looking good, David!

Definitely happy with SWL. Next are some LAATs for the Empire faction. They will go on the table sometime in 2022.

1 Like

@SGTJKJ Jesper my Snail Tank arrived today, so that will be on the build bench once I have finished the AAT.

I have started to paint some of the panels in aluminium to break up the gun metal look. I also need to figure out what I want to do with the windows, there are decals but the are all black and I was thinking about a fazed blue colour with light blue and white highlights.

progress so far:

3 Likes

Sounds great, David!

Looking forward to see more :slight_smile:

just about there folks.

I added panel line details by using my preferred method, a 0.5mm pencil and added a few more lighter panel sections on the sides. all thay is really left to do now is the aftermarket decals.

3 Likes

I finally got some time to do the decals for this and if you buy the aftermarket decals there is a lot of carrier film that needs trimming so cut close to and around the decals.

so I’m calling this one done and dusted and finished at last.

5 Likes

Congrats on finishing, Klaus :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great finish David. Just keep it away from the Jawas.

2 Likes

……and also do not park it in view of a turbo laser from an imperial cruiser in orbit :wink:

2 Likes

@petbat @SGTJKJ I haven’t seen any of the mandalorian show, I hope they put it out on dvd at some point. I won’t subscribe to Disney on account of the way they and Kathleen Kennedy treated Gina Carrano. I’m not gonna discuss it more as it’s political and this isn’t the place for it.

thanks for all the nice comments, they are appreciated.

Klaus

1 Like

No Prob David. Suffice it say, in one episode he left the Razorcrest and when he returned it was basically a shell. He had to bargain to get the parts back:

2 Likes

Dang Jawas. They stripped his ship like if he parked in wrong neighborhood.

Like Tatooine, the planet Arvala - 7 is all the wrong Neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Yeah, Jawas can do that to a space ship. :wink:

On another note is there interest for a Hot out of the molds 2022? I can run it again, no problem.

3 Likes

I only have 5 people completing this campaign:
@kunjuro
@B-17-peter
@ErnieS
@SGTJKJ
@Klaus-Adler

I will give it a week or so for anybody I missed to speak up and then I will submit names for assignment of medals to participants.

Thanks again to Peter for the great looking medal. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would be up for a 2022 one. I had plans to join this one, but other things got in the way and with my compressor packing it in a couple of months ago, I knew I would not be able to finish anything I started. I already have 9 builds awaiting paint (but I got the compressor running yesterday!)

1 Like

yep I’m up for another if there is a long running time, I have a lot on the bench that needs my attention.

1 Like

Yep, I am up for a 2022 version as well!

1 Like

Alright, count me in for 2022, as one of the usual suspects… :wink:

1 Like

Great job on that “thing” (Razorcrest):+1: :+1: …no offense intended but congrats!
Cheers
Peter :raising_hand_man: