IBG 1/32 PZL P.11c Polish Fighter

Wow! Beautiful build! Looks really awesome!

Congrats on a great build - and thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Outstanding build, blog and outcome. Truly one of the nicest builds I’ve seen in a long time.
:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

Cheers,
C.

1 Like

I appreciate the open covers, it would have been a shame to cover all the internal details. A truly excellent build! Thanks for documenting it and sharing with us.

1 Like

Thank you!

Hope it helps when you do yours. Thank you.

Most kind. Thank you.

I have an odd question, in case anyone is still watching this thread. I was looking at my kit again as well as the MMP Single on the P.11 and I noticed something that’s bugging me. Where are the exhaust pipes on this airplane? I know on the Gladiator, that uses basically the same engine, they’re at approximately the 4:30 and 7:30 positions, but I don’t see any on the P.11. It’s just nagging at me, so I thought I’d ask.

Michael :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Exhaust is ported through the front of the cylinders on the Bristol Mercury. It’s vented at roughly 4 and 7 o’clock. In the second shot you can see the high heat wear on that aircraft with a Bristol Mercury V. Hope that helps.

DSC00450 (Small)

Thanks HG. I know about the collector ring and that’s where the actual exhausts are on the Glad, but I don’t see them anywhere on the P.11, so I was just wondering.

1 Like

Hi @michaelsatin Mike I’m going to look into this more. Thanks.

Another little gem that I initially missed. The detailing and the panel lines/rivets look outstanding. The rigging though … wow … stunning :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, HG. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Thanks John! This one was a treat to build and now has a nice spot in the home of a replica collector down under. I sure would love to do another. All the funds raised went to the Disabled, Veterans, Elderly and a few bucks to keep the network alive. Darn-it! I miss that bird… sigh.

3 Likes