IBG Panzerkampfwagen TKS (p)

I like it, though I might think about a second standing figure outside with a tool in hand.

The vehicle has the under maintenance look while the figure has in action pose to me. A mechanic outside the vehicle, lends to the vehicle state, the figure might be looking towards a noise or something else not far away.

2 Likes

Yea good point Ryan, I will see if I can come up with enough parts for a second fig.
The problem is the base is so small and I might have a hard time placing a second figure without it looking to cluttered.

Actually!!! @Tank_1812 do you think the figure would fit the scene better if hes holding say a bottle of something? I know I have some resin wine bottles as well as German mess equipment in the spares

Your artwork, while the bottle is nice to me it needs something to explain all the open hatches. Maybe a wrench on the tank. Another idea is to pose the existing figure with a bottle and not binos. Might just be my personal hang ups with it.

1 Like

Yea exactly! I honestly like that idea. As its a winter dio I might go with a cup filled with coffee as I cant imagine him being in such a sad state to be drinking wine in the freezing winter. (Its only 1942)

Also I will buy some wrenches and stuff to add.

1 Like

Alrighty guys this will be my last update before I call this one done.

The base and tank are finally done so all that’s left is the two figures. EDIT: Im actually gonna rip off and drill out the headlights…

I just wanna thank @SSGToms @Tank_1812 @Armor_Buff @Canmedic and everyone else for your continued support!

6 Likes

That’s looking very sweet! I really like the way you’re using the display base to position the model. A++

That’s looks great. :+1::+1:

Don’t thank me yet, I’m the one making you redo your lights

1 Like

Very nice little tank. Well done!

1 Like

Finally a small update. Not there yet but close!

I drilled out the headlights like Don recommended and this was the result.

Milesss ahead of the kit part!

5 Likes

Good Job!!!
Omar

1 Like

Ok finally done!!!

I love the result and its one of my fav models I’ve made. I think the light weathering helps alot.

What do yall think?

4 Likes

Brilliant. One to be proud of. :+1:

1 Like

Excellent work Ezra. Beautiful finishing and weathering.

1 Like

Outstanding! I like very much!

1 Like