IDF Diorama

No kiddin!

See, no kiddin!

1 Like

Hi I have not followed this for a while. I have to say that it is a very nice job with all the details and figures :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi Micke, thank you very much!

Haven’t stopped this one… still going on with it… this is what happened sofar…

And this is what it looks like at this moment, not finished but well on its way:

And starting on this second hand kit with all kinds of stuff in the box…

Lets see what we can make of it…

6 Likes

Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep it rollin, great work!

2 Likes

I think the M51 based on the Italeri kit will end up looking even better than the DML one.

Wow, you are going to need a vacation after this project, LOL!

2 Likes

Thanks! Mind you, I am not the person who has to build something 100% equivalent to the real thing…

I notice I hadn’t posted pictures of the finished Command M3 here yet…

7 Likes

Looks great Bert. Really looking forward to seeing this one built up and this look really good sat in the convoy :+1:

@bwilt is that a dragon kit for the M3 command post?

Hi Gregory, no I combined this kit:

with this set:

1 Like

@bwilt great looking bash! How well did the conversion kit go with the dragon kit, we’re there any issues?

Thanks again for you kind words, nice to see you like it.
There were no real fitting issues regarding the conversion set, the Dragon kit comes with 3 different interiors for the rear compartment, I used 2 of them because I wanted to add some seats. The main problem for me was caused by the figures. The head of the guy sitting underneath the cover came to high so I had to raise the sides of the compartment.
But the Command set itself fitted without any problems.

1 Like

I would love to be able to keep up the pace that you have with building.
J

Thanks, you are to kind as usual… I have a brake now, as it is great weather here, enjoying the sun… will get back to this soon enough though.

2 Likes

Keep em coming, you are building an army, right?

1 Like

yep, I am trying to recreate this kind of thing, lots of vehicles cramped together, showing the need to push on…

3 Likes

I lost track after counting 48… If you go that big it will be a while Bert lol

Bit of progress on the next M50…

4 Likes

I’m still reading “Elusive Victory”, the Sinai campaign to the canal, what a butt kickin the Egyptians took. Lost over 600 tanks, Israel, 60, approx. Keep it going, you are bringing the story to life!

1 Like