IDF Diorama

Still looking great Bert. This will be looking superb when all the builds come into play. Really like these Super Shermans, another one on my to buy list.

1 Like

Thanks guys, much appreciated… it will probably end up around 15 vehicles in total…

1 Like

Nice work. I know a guy from Israel very well and he served in this kind of tank during those days. He was positioned near the Suez for a few weeks enduring incoming arty fire and could never leaves the tank,
J

1 Like

Jerry, ,my stuff doesn’t even come close to your Epsom dio… so thanks for your many kind words!!

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks, being an admirer of your work, this means a lot to me!

1 Like

Kind words that inspires to work even harder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sweet M50 man , looking beautiful !!

1 Like

Thanks!

And getting closer to the painting stage…

And tracks…

7 Likes

Really nice work on that Bert… The wagon is definitely building up great. Stowage and the sandbag frame on the front look just right… Tracks look fiddly but the completed section you can see goes together and looks terrific :+1:

1 Like

Thanks John, If this set of sandbags hadn’t come together with the kit I don’t think I would have gotten it, I don’t think the IDF really used this kind of stuff… but I think it looks nice, adds some interest to it…
And those tracks, once you get used to them they are not to bad to put together… just a lot of work cleaning them up…

Oh man, you’re on the right track! Looking good! /Erik

2 Likes

Haven’t posted lately, and progress is slow… very slow… but still progress…

8 Likes

Looks like some decent progress though Bert… Overall colours look very good and the tracks have come out great👍

1 Like

Thanks John! I tried to get an appearance like sand had gotten in between all the links, so soaked it in pigment and then removed most of it agan…

1 Like

@Johnnych01 Hi John, very nice progress but I think this is in the wrong IDF topic :rofl:

Mind you, might be nice to add an F16 in IAF colors to it :rofl: will give a good representation of the airstrike…

Sorry about that Bert…have moved it👍

1 Like

Hey ! I haven’t read here in a long time. Checked a bit now and I think it’s progressing really well, I really like your post in July of vehicles and figures :ok_hand:

1 Like

No problems John…

And thanks @Micke_MM nice to see an artist like you enjoying my contributions to this site :+1:

1 Like

Well, I call this one finished, all that is left to do is a couple of antenna’s and a crew… and I know… this one is very battered… probably to much, but that’s how I like this one …

Time for another build…

9 Likes