IDF Puma Build1/35

Hi! Puma is on my workbench, so I want to start build log. This is Legend conversion for AFV Club Centurion tank, Quicktracks tracks, wheels comes from Takom Merkava Mk.2. I hope You like it :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Wow what a great looking beast

2 Likes

That’s a lot of resin. I will follow this closely, great clean build so far.

3 Likes

Looks solid. Want to see it painted and weathered. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank You for Your comments guys! Yes, I want to see it painted and weathered too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful build, lot of work gone into that. Your PE work is especially impressive. Nice job.

2 Likes

Very cool but i would take the easy way out and buld the hobby boss kit

Hi! The fight continues :slight_smile: I finished support frame for Carpet launcher and add some details over the rear of the vehicle.

12 Likes

Hi! Some small details added like spare tracks on the rear together with cables for launcher.

10 Likes

Hi! I’m working still with the rear of the vehicle. Foldable steps are finished together with minefield shoes boxes. I also covered some parts with antislip surfaces.

13 Likes

Absolutely fantastic work.

1 Like

Thank You :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very inspiring. Could you please share more pictures of the wiring of the Carpet system?

Olivier

1 Like

20292938_855553141287013_7398572415889160003_n

20294005_855553284620332_4428910295765190675_n

4 Likes

Thank You. Yes, no problem :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for the pictures of the model and the actual system.

Olivier

3 Likes

Hello after long break :slight_smile: I started work with side skirts. Left side is almost done together with towing ropes (need to add small chains to the rope hinghes). I also added some stowage on the top.

10 Likes

Looking amazing so far. Keep it up. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank You! There is still a lot of work to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now its time to mount side skirts on the other side, two are finished with some little damaged rubber mudflaps, I think its add a little bit realism. I add boxes on the side, mortar and changed commander’s hatch to the late version.

8 Likes