Igmar_TV-ScaleModels

Do you have to be logged into YouTube or on a PC? I am not logged in and on a phone. I don’t see any setting that can be changed that would enable me to see the text. I see text in the video when talking about drill bit size but that is it. The visual looks good and informative.

It works fine for me on PC, I can choose the subtitles from several languages. Thanks Igmar!

1 Like

Maybe the pc is the difference.

I’ll try to look into it, it’s probably possible to resolve this issue. Accessed the channel via PC, maybe mobile devices work differently. I’ll try to figure it out.

1 Like

There is a gear in the top right-hand corner. Touch it and a menu will appear. In this menu, there is an icon - subtitles, you need to enable and select a language. This is how it works on my mobile phone. I checked it and it works.

Thank you. Enjoy watching.

I found I had to play around a bit but was able to see to see the captions. Thank you. :clap:

Now to get it to show when I maximize the screen.

Happy Christmas to you - colleagues.
Subtitles added, for the video ‘Metal annealing and bleaching’. Translations available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. The caption on the picture for the video translates: ‘Flame changes everything’.

3 Likes

I did find it interesting and helpful. :+1:
Have to look around for the flat steel blocks.

Thank you. I am pleased that the videos are helpful.

1 Like

Hello - colleagues. I wish you a happy New Year and a clear, peaceful sky over your head, the beautiful and natural sounds of nature around you, health, good luck and good profits.
Happy New Year.

3 Likes

Hello. Happy New Year - colleagues.
Subtitles have been added to the video, “Soldering part_1”, in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Korean, Japanese and Chinese. Have a comfortable viewing experience.

For the videos “Tool, part_2” and “Annealing of metal”, Czech and Korean subtitles have been added.

2 Likes

Hello.
Happy New Year.
Continuing to talk about brazing. This time, “Soldering with medium and refractory solders”, essentially looking at soldering with a gas torch. Come in, have a look, subscribe. If possible, help the channel with monetary donations.

Subtitles in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.

2 Likes

@Igmar; is your name a development of the Scandinavian “Ingmar”? Considering that all kinds of Vikings were prowling around Ukraine in 11th Cent. (Vladomir, son of Sviatoslav, son of Viking invaders).
:smiley: :canada:

Yes, that’s about right. :grinning:

Hello colleagues.
After a forced break, I continue to develop the channel.
The new video (part_1), describes the technique of dyeing metal chemically, at home. An example of blackening copper is shown.
Don’t forget to include subtitles.

Subtitles in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.

4 Likes

Good to see you back. :+1: I will watch later.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Hello, colleagues.
A new video, talks about soldering - aluminium. The tools, equipment and technology are discussed in detail.
Visit the channel, subscribe, donations are welcome.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

2 Likes

Hello.
This is the second part of the video, “Colouring metal chemically”, which explains how to blacken brass. We give the material a black colour with a blue tint.

You can choose subtitles in the following languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish and Serbian.

2 Likes