Is PrimePortal still active?

Been surfing the walkarounds on PP and hit a number of dead pages where the thumbnails just give a “site can’t be reached” error. I tried reaching out to the webmaster and then to the editor but it bounced back with “mailbox full”. Is PP now a drifting hulk on the web, slowly crumbling away?

1 Like

I don’t know but it sure feels like it.

1 Like

Their Facebook page hasn’t been updated since 2018 either…

1 Like

Thomas Voight is listed as the editor on their Contact Us page - is he still around?

1 Like

Sorry to revive an old thread, but does PrimePortal still work?

I seem to have issues connecting to that site.

If that fails, what other good reference sites do you recommend?

1 Like

It was working as recently as one day ago. For some reason it depends on the vehicle you’re looking at, but most work for me.

Mine. What are you looking for?

1 Like