Jumping Scorpion (CVR (T) Op. Granby)

OH BUGGER!

Imagine being the Vehicle commander and just looking at it lol…that would ruin your day …

1 Like

Here in the states I get mine @ a Fabric supply store or a hobby shop that handles model railroad scenery supplies.

1 Like

Exceleeennnnnt! :clap::face_with_monocle:

—mike

1 Like

Beautiful work on the CVT…

But talking of Air Drops, I was at Larkhill Open Day (Royal Artillery) when they did a LAPES (Low Altitude Parachute Extraction) drop of a 109" Landy and I think 105MM Light Gun from a C130 Herky Bird…
The Landy cartwheeled beautifully right in front of the main spectator stand.
I think they went back to delivering the 105Mm light Gun by Puma Helicopter sling, with the gun crew rappelling out.

1 Like

We used to wear a ‘Brassard Regimental’ in 32 Armoured Engineer Regiment - it depicted rank for NCOs.

I did wonder why, but apparently, there’s a rather practical reason. Life expectancy was so short amongst armoured crews that rank could change hands several times a day. Therefore, you simply took the rank off the arm from the next dead guy - no sewing required.

1 Like

Hi John,

Made some adjustments. On pictures I saw there where also clamps
on the bins. Had still some of them from Mig.
Time to move on :slight_smile:
Waiting to get my hands on the new Airfix Ferret,

Gr Tini

3 Likes

Yeah I’m waiting for the ferret as well… Have mine on pre order…
The CvR looks great Tini …really nice work :+1:

1 Like

So, fellow modellers.
Made the final pictures after some adjustements, through tips and remarks, for which I thank everyone. I liked this project very much
As I mostly build Afv’s from WW2, it brought some taste for post war Afv’s. :wink:

7 Likes

Very nice! I like the composition, it’s definitely not the usual vignette seen on modeling shows.

I also like the way the figures are slightly tilted forward to show the upward movement of the vehicle. Well done.

Mario

2 Likes