Just another knock on the Marines

I think from the PRC pov, intact is best outcome but reunification is the goal.

1 Like

60/40 probably not but the main goal would be achieved. Depending on the global market, business would send folks to make that happen and faster then most would like it to happen.

Well its like @Tank_1812 has said- they would want and need to maintain those critical technologies not just to bargain with but for their own advancement. As he said- they could even get help to do it- that’s how critical some of the tech is globally.

That being said- the Taiwanese are aware of the desires of their neighbour beyond the idea of unification. You can bet they have plans for all sorts of contingencies.

What they want and what they are capable of may be two entirely different things.

We see at least a few countries with lots of money but need to hire foreigners to design and build things for them.

I can’t swear for how much money the Norks have.

1 Like

Back on topic….seem the Army wants in the action of bashing Marine DI’s.

It’s like they are trying to lose the next war and also have never raised teenagers. This will not end well for all involved and the country. I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Yelling is meant to create stress.

More training now results in less bleeding later.

At one time trainees (not sure where or when) belly crawled through animal guts to take the shock out of battle.

I agree this is not going to end well.

Although not all armies subscribe to the yelling thing when it comes to training their soldiers but I agree to a point they it’s meant to get the recruit used to operating in a stressful environment and performing.

2 Likes