Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

I must admit I haven’t seen couple of the figures featured on Arma website. As far as I know, Yaroslav didn’t announce them on his website yet.

Mario

can someone send me a link that works in the US, is there a legit seller we can use or do I need to wait til the military exercise is over?

Models-Hobby is Yaroslav’s official website to order Live-Resin from. I don’t think he can process payments right now due to sanctions.

https://models-hobby.com/

1 Like

Obviously posted to show HER weapons and not yours! LOL

I like the female figures too,
I am frustrated with the situation as I feel uncomfortable buying from Chinese vendors, because I dont want recasts or to support recasting, I was always comfortable buying direct, that way I know I have the real figures. BHD -Gothic Serpent is one of my interests, I hope Yaroslav produces the planned figures. IPMS Nats is coming up, perhaps he wants to bring a suitcase full of figures to sell there!

1 Like

5 Likes

Will this only be available in 1/35?

1/35, 1/72( with falcatus vehicle model) and 15 sm
Six figures serie

2 Likes

Hi Yaroslav,

Any news on getting your items shipped out of USSR yet?

Payment system for/ from Western based customers?

Thank you, Jason

• Just found an image of the vehicle you mentioned to be released with the figures:
    FSB.PNG
1 Like

Perfect, thank you.

Jason, thanks for your picture. This is Falcatus vehicle and will be too in 1/72 and 1/35
Attention! You can pay for orders to my direct paypal address
Please sent me email or pm with list of order, I will check the stock

4 Likes

Ok, thank you Yaroslav, good to hear my friend.
Kind regards, Jason

Test new figure in 1/72 direct print low quality technology. My figure is left

3 Likes

Dear Customers! Now payment modul on site dont work, sorry. But you CAN order. Please send my your order list by email or PM this place and I will give a paypal address for direct pay.

4 Likes

Your figures are so incredible! I don’t really model in the periods that you depict, but I think I’m going to have to change that.

I know Yaroslav said that he won’t do this, but I still hope for larger scale figures, such as 1/24 (75mm), 1/20 (90mm), and 1/16 (120mm).

Many resin kit makers have folded in making larger modern SOF figures. Despite how awesome the details are with Live-Resin figures, I just find 1/35 scale too small to enjoy most of the details once painted.

I hope that Yaroslav and Live-Resin will reconsider large scale figures.

Yes, one can buy 3-D prints of large figures, and I have, but most of those are cheaper copies of the original resin 120mm figures.

2 Likes

Yep, fully agree, TriSaw; but… At the same time I’m saving a packet of money not buying figures like the Live Resin US SOF in 1/16, which I’d snap up if available.

1 Like

Please don’t give up on the 1/35 Seahawk / Blackhawk helicopters. I’m sitting on 15 Of them
Trumpeter will be Reassuring them either under ( I love Kit’s )

1 Like

Fifteen!!! As in, ten plus five 1/35 Blackhawk kits? Wow, that’s a stash

I went through my stash today after posting that and I actually have 18 of the Kitty Hawk kits my stash is way way out of hand.

4 Likes