Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

You are now a squadron commander with that many in your fleet.

No it was kind of Spur of the moment purchase. I was buying my panda kits directly from Kitty Hawk/panda, I was on the fence about buying some of the Blackhawks. with my last purchase of panda she said they were shutting things down going out of business so I ordered whatever they had left just in case we never see them again. After my shipment arrived I got an email that they had sold the moulds to trumpeter.

I’m hoping now that trumpeter has them they will continue with the Series that Kitty Hawk was going to do.

Im 100% agree about big scale - looks perfect. weapons even in 1/32 looks more impressive than in 1/35. So what I can offer - direct 3d print models, no resin. Now I research the cost. But it need to print as one piece - see picture. One piece model - is suitable?

4 Likes

You can print this figure as a single piece? In large scale?

If so, I’m interested. Whilst a right pita to paint, let give it a go.

2 Likes

@live-resin > You can print this figure as a single piece? In large scale?

I have to agree with @Newtonk. Can you print that in 3-D and it will survive shipping with delicate pieces of the bipod, night vision goggles, and ammo belt?

Would it be a statue? How will you achieve the undercutting, the uniform seam lines, the shoe laces, and the night vision binoculars as a 3-D print?

Already on ETSY, some sellers are 3-D printing copies of modern US SOFs in 1/16 scale that used to be in resin, but nothing as complex as Live-Resin’s or in as many pieces. There are a lot of pirated copycats out there.

I think Newtonk and most other modelers are referring to your SOF figures in 1/16 scale and not to Live-Resin women that lack gear, guns, body armor, and radios.

Obviously, we buyers will have to see prototype 3-D test print photos posted here before we open our wallets and commit. :grinning:

Or you can try printing out SCAR-H and some US SOF gear first in 1/16 scale and sell that first before 3-D printing an entire figure. I can use some of your 1/35 US SOF gear in 1/16 scale.

1 Like

I totally agree with both statements above. Having the Live Resin 1/35 military items in 1/16 would be awesome. And now with this 3D printing on demand is in favor for your business as you don’t need any inventory on hand. Just print as the order come are placed.

Hi Yaroslav, it is good we can pay, but how is the shipping/ mailing going to work as most of Russian Civil Aircraft freight carriers are banned from a lot of air spaces?

1 Like

Delivery works - shipments are transshipped from plane to another plane in neutral countries

3 Likes

First probe a big scale one piece print

7 Likes

Looks like clean-up will be an afternoon job…

2 Likes

Amazing. Wow.

I have to admit I would prefer it cast resin though…

Mario

4 Likes

Incredible 3-D printing and the details are absolutely amazing.

I have to agree with the other posters in that I don’t know how fragile the 3-D print is, and I would have preferred it in resin and the US MARSOC M249 kneeling gunner as the test print. Nonetheless, I am interested and even 1/24 or 1/20 scale would be great in resin…it doesn’t have to be 1/16 although 1/16 is preferred. :grinning:

Is it possible to just 3-D print some of your existing inventory of guns and gear in 1/16 scale and sell them separately without the figure?

Jason,

I have an order with Yaroslav in the pipeline.

The items were shipped from Moscow on June 22d.
They arrived and were sent to Customs in Bulgaria on June 29th.

7 days was the usual Moscow-Sofia transfer time pre-February 24th.

HTH,
Cheers,
Angel

2 Likes

Shipping from Sofia to US was about 16 days in March. :+1:

1 Like

Hi Angel, thank you, that is good news.
Cheers, Jason

Thanks Ryan, good to hear the products are getting out…
Cheers, Jason

Excellent, thank you Yaroslav.

Hi Yaroslav.

Any update on the 3-D printing of the figures or guns, gear, and accessories? Any new samples to show?

Sorry to imply I got Live Resin products from them. I did get some LR products from Australia. I was trying to say shipping from Bulgaria is not bad to the US.

2 Likes