Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

any idea if you’ll do the Blackhawk Down Figures? I’d love a set of old school Special forces with the hockey helmet and CAR-15 or MP-5, Delta or SEALs

1 Like

Me too mate, have tried doing some a while ago using Dragon, Trumpeter, Evolution miniatures which I cast a couple as I like to mod my own figures….would be good to see a BH Down stand alone set apart from the old Dragon set.

1 Like

1/48 scale

5 Likes

Russian helicopter pilot? If so, can he be scaled up to 1/35

Judging by the shoes it looks like he’s good for Afghanistan.

This is big serie of pilots and accessories for new 1/48 Mi-8 model, yes, correct - Afghan war

2 Likes

Ok, can they be scaled up to 1/35?

Yes, a little later. Details is very high

Any possibility to add a modern Russian tank Crew to your offerings?
With the newest uniform and gear set? That will fit either Trumpeter or Meng’s newest offerings of the T-72B3M and or T-90MS.

2 Likes

Same for a Chinese PLA tank crew for the newest ZTZ-99A MBT.

1 Like

i heard that a company is to release a much wanted US attack helicopter in 1/35 this year, bet you it will not include pilots… if only there was a good company that did excellent 1/35 US helo pilots.

Help us Obi Wan, you’re our only hope.

6 Likes

Cool mask, what it name? Helmet is new too?
About modern Russian tankers, I plan it but now not easy situation, I cant restore the shop work yet, be cause a lot of bureaucratic problems. But hope can solve it soon

6 Likes

5 Likes

It is good seeing you here again Yaroslav. Hope to see new Live Resin stuff soon as well.

Best,
Mario

The mask is the new aviator gas mask; MPU-6(V)/P Chemical-Biological Protective Mask.

The helmet is the one worn by Apache pilots; M142 IHADSS Flight Helmet.

Don’t forget the Helmet mounted display monocle.

1 Like

Take your time. I know the current geopolitical situation makes it hard; I hope to see it some time in the future.

In the meantime, I gotta add the M134D mount for the SAG II turret I’m working on.

1 Like

know this figures, - “black ops” use mine helmet model

2 Likes

A lot of companies have ceased making 1/16 modern army and Special Operation Forces figures. It would be nice if Live-Resin could make 1/16 offerings of their figures when times are better.

1 Like