Looking for 1/35 tv reporters

I can almost smell the resin of the reporters you’re searching for, but I may just be suffering from the same delusions as you. Resorting to more high-tech searching now. :crystal_ball: 🪬 :eye:

1 Like

@ANT miniatures figure, nope not him and i am pretty sure they weren’t kit bashed.

damn my memory, this is really bugging me…i guess I’m gonna have to let it go as every search i do gets me no where.

Have you check your history tab for sites visited? Might be your best to finding.

1 Like

i think it was a tab off of another tab and so that isn’t working either…doh!

1 Like

Now was it a box art photo, three painted figures in a photo, or gray 3D CAD image of three TV reporters?

I’m wondering if what you saw was a gray STL 3-D CAD file and thus requires printing to make them into figures.

they were three pictures side by side showing the figures painted, the cameraman was holding his camera at hip level and the reporter had the microphone close to his chest.

There is this, but it is not a kit and it does not come in 1/35 scale.

https://scale3d.co.uk/products/mm486-war-camera-man-in-body-armor?_pos=10&_sid=e538ea224&_ss=r

And did you see those three figures as 1/35 scale?

yep the figures are in 1/35 scale and it’s not that guy because all three figures were wearing the blue helmets and he is holding the camera to high, should be waist height and resting against one of his hips, his right one if i remember correctly.

Is this like an April Fool’s joke?

2 Likes

nope it’s not a joke

apparently my memory is failing as i can’t remember where i saw these bloody figures.

Could these be of help?
reporters
Red Zebra’s models

4 Likes

@bwilt you sir are a genius!

that’s them, that’s the figures, thank you so very, very much, i was starting to doubt my sanity!

thanks again!

Klaus

1 Like

Ура!
You saved a man!

2 Likes

Bell bottoms and kevlar helmets? Something seems amiss here.

I think flared trousers had a bit of a resurgence here around a decade ago - wasn’t there also a variant called “boot cut” - whatever the hell that meant? Not that I’m a sartorial Ninja by any means, stuck in my sweat shirt, jeans and trainers combo from the Army in the late 70s(!)

2 Likes

Have you lifted covid restrictions on going out yet? :smiley:

They are back! But I’m not the same anymore!

1 Like

You do realise David don’t you, that after all this you are now obligated to place an order with Red Zebra?

1 Like

You’re in luck, as they could have been out of stock !

H.P.

'Must admit, I love red Zebra stuff; whilst I’ve only purchased their Brits in NBC suits they really are top notch.