Looking for 1/35 tv reporters

@BootsDMS lol Brian, here is my plan

1. get paid on Thursday
  2. pay off credit card on Friday after recent model buying splurge
  3. spank the credit card again until it screams “rape” on Saturday
4 Likes

Oh mein Gott, Schlaghosen!

1 Like

@Klaus-Adler Glad someone finally found them.

There are other 1/35 offerings there and with some aftermarket guns and gear, could really be helpful to any vignette.

i was beginning to think i was going gaga in my old age.

I’m working on a BMP-3 for my Ukraine war build and i thought about having a news crew filming in frint of an abandoned russian vehicle interviewing Ukrainian troops.

Klaus

1 Like

You are… But those figures are exactly what the both of us were thinking of. … gaga! :crazy_face:

—mike

1 Like

Civilians …
what could you expect from us …

1 Like

I think boot cut was supposed to be able to fit over high boots.
Stove pipe pants DO NOT fit over high boots

so you need boot cut jeans.
Stuffing the jeans inside the boot legs looks dorky
Wellies is another thing, pants go inside those

i live all you army fashion gurus, you remind me of Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam

1 Like

Thank you for the elucidation.

1 Like

i had to google that on account i’m a civilian :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a fairly recent word :wink: :grin:
" 1560s, “act of making intelligible,” noun of action from elucidate."

i’m sure that’s a word you use every day but in my working environment if i used it people would be even more confused than normal…must try it out on the HR Department some time soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the next time they complain you can reply with
“Would you care to elucidate?”

1 Like

Sorry Chaps, it’s the Staff Clerk in me - I can do words. (Can’t add up to save my life though!)

1 Like

i always knew you weren’t a real soldier, one of those laa dee daa gunner graham types lol

1 Like

I’m happy that you found them and that I was proved wrong about it being an elaborate April Fool’s ruse!

1 Like

Busted!!

1 Like

Well, once you’ve sat on a General’s knee taking shorthand, there’s not much left to teach me about soldiering!

2 Likes

No. Back in the day in Berlin the jeans were almost peg leg style. The only way to wear them outside your cowboy boots (a very big thing back then) was to pull your boots up into the legs of the jeans, and then slide your leg through the pants into the boot. Yes, it was a PITA, but it was the only way to make it work.

That’s the kind of jeans that got stuck on my calves …
Could do heel lifts with 300 pounds on my shoulders.