M1151 SOF Academy/Bronco/Live Resin 1:35

What do you think? Are the green camouflage patches only on the side panels and doors, or also on the roof and bonnet?

The Iraqis we rolled with used a very similar pattern and did not bother with the top at all.

2 Likes

Roger that :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Objective achieved. I think it’s fine. :thinking:

7 Likes

Looking good!

Looking good. :+1:

1 Like

It’s been a while, so a little update before I close the vehicle

16 Likes

Sweet build, I like it a lot!

1 Like

Impressive build!!! Looking forward to the finished model :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The washes and color contrast really make this kit pop…lots of cool details and cargo. Really nice job with all the additions! Cool! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The vehicle is almost finished. I’m preparing figures and some equipment for the base.

8 Likes

Finally, the beer arrives.

5 Likes

M1151 SOF ready. I think it is good. Thank you to @18bravo for substantive help with the photos.

16 Likes

Very nice… I like the busy setup of the vignette.

Mario

2 Likes

Extremely well done. Is that Heineken?

1 Like

Heineken& Budweiser

1 Like

That is one tooled up beast Piotr! Love the various bits of weapons and equipment situated on and around it and the lads getting themselves sorted. The nice, straightforward base really lets both vehicle and figs take centre stage.

1 Like

Looks great! The sand and green colors blend well with the figures and groundwork.

Are those camouflage decals on the figures, and if so, which brand of decals did you use?

1 Like

Thta may be the one and only flaw in an otherwise perfect diorama.
Seriously - when given all of the options we had available to us, Budweiser is the last thing we’de have chosen. (I know - you fellas down unda can chime in about how you’d never drink Fosta’s either)
But more importantly, because of General Order Number One, beer was not available to US personnel, and if not in the AAFES chain I’m not certain where anyone in theater could have obtained Budweiser.
Easy fix!
This is the other side of my hooch pictured in the third post in this thread. The one without all the weapons and munitions:

2 Likes

Your figures are incredible! Question and dont get offended… did you paint the camo or use camo decals? I’m only asking cause I’m thinking about experimenting with those digital camo decal sheets i keep seeing

1 Like