M1151 SOF Academy/Bronco/Live Resin 1:35

Finishing M1151 GROM and starting another M1151 Special Forces. Unfortunately I have only one photo of the vehicle - interesting camouflage, SAG II turret, Goodrich Baja wheels, minigun. I’ve seen hundreds of photos of special forces vehicles and I’m going to improvise a bit - for example IBIS Tek front bumper. Will also use the Carl Gustaf grenade launcher and grenade launcher ammo, AT4 and Airborne Miniatures figures. Base is M1151 but will use chassis frame from M1114 Bronco.

4 Likes

And…

3 Likes

Looking forward to it. How did you know about the Karl?

1 Like

The whole scene will be based on a vehicle and a warehouse of equipment and weapons. How did I know? Nothing new…

1 Like

Fast start…

4 Likes

Pretty badass Hummer there Piotr- you’ve certainly got a great selection of goodies for it!

@Karl187 - Absolutely delicious morsels :yum:

1 Like

Definitely add the side-mounted M240G to the top turret on a flex-mount.

Like this.

1 Like

Right :+1:

I have that same kit, and will be following along
gary

Live Resin should step up their Gustaf game and add the upgraded M3E1 MAAW to their collection.

2 Likes

Looks like Legend has them available:

2 Likes

NOICE.

I love the fact that the Gustaf is now general
Issue to our military…

Late to the party, as always, but well worth the wait.

1 Like

You can see its DNA in the CG 84mm ATW that we used in the British Army back in the 80’s.

We migrated to LAW 90 in the early 90’s but retained the good old '66 for ages.

Working photos

8 Likes

rest of goods…

5 Likes

I’m working on the look of the interior. electronics in place. Now the cables…

7 Likes

There is progress. Just a few more details needed. I am aware that all connections are not 100% true to reality, but after applying the roof it will somehow present. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Its looking really good. Great work on the radios and all their wiring. One note. The wires are usually zip-tied and/or held in place by holders that are bolted/screwed to the mount. They are usually kept pretty tight and out of the way so things don’t get caught on them and wires don’t get pulled out.

2 Likes

Usually being the operative word here.

Piotr has some great references.

2 Likes