M1A2 SEP V3 Abrams

@HeavyArty guys sorry for my delay in answering, today I have made very little progress, I’m waiting for this week the guys from mig jimenez to answer me about the sprue XA and give me a solution, I’m looking now with a magnifying glass to go forward in the upper parts of the turret.

4 Likes

After his observations, he decided to paint the screen with clear purple, so as not to have everything red, and I like the result

3 Likes

Well, guys yesterday I made several elements of the turret, but until I get the parts (I hope this week they tell me something) I’ve been assembling the basket, a question with the basket I’m a little confused, it has to be aligned with the bars of the first basket or has to be slightly to one side? I pass you the photos

5 Likes

I think it is slightly off to one side

2 Likes

Thank you very much, yes they are correct in the photos obviously, and the instructions match, it doesn’t have to be in the center, I just assembled it and everything is fine

6 Likes

Well guys, today I got the ATOM paints and its thinner, we will see how they behave, definitely to the AK third generation I gave them the final goodbye, also two chiping products but rest assured that this v3 is safe from my chipping hehehe

2 Likes

I just tried the ATOM paints, they are not bad, but I have to get the hang of it, but my first impressions are that they are better than the AK third generation.

3 Likes

well guys, today I have made a pause in the assembly of the abrams, some friends have come from far away to visit me and it was not a good time for modeling, finally ammomig jimenez is going to send me the missing sprue XA, and yesterday I got this machine from the other side, I hope not to dirty my own thread, I just wanted to share it with you all.

T90A from Meng models

4 Likes

well guys, today I have already painted the lower part with the ATOM carc tan, I must say that the paints are excellent, and today I have already received the missing sprue, and I can continue calmly the assembly of the turret, and on the drive wheel I have done some chipping (calmly do not panic) of the wear of the rolling.

4 Likes