M548A1 AFV-CLUB 1/35 - Argentine Army

Thanks Raul, I follow with more advances inside of the cargo box, the transporter and the munitions containers, some advances with the paint.

And some pictures of the real vehicle, to show how looks.

Regards, Omar

6 Likes

Hi All, the advances of the day, the cargo box be ended and put the tarpaulin.
I made some decals with the pictures that I have of inside the cabin, few details, but when If you see them from out side of the cabin, I thing so they wil look be real. We will see that?
We will have to wait and see…

The decals…
M548 A1 - EA (59)

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Hi All
More advances with the M548A1, of the Argentine Army, the jobs relizaded in the cabin:

Then put the structure on the cab, now both tarpaulins are in these positions, the next steps will be to complete the pieces outside the vehicle…

Regards, Omar

4 Likes

Hi All, I’m here again, today I show you the jobs on front of the vehicle, I improved the lights, the winch too, I tried to do so similar to the original, I hope you like the advances:

The protection of the escape, and the air pipe:

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

Wow that’s coming along nicely!

1 Like

Your scratchbuilding work is really excellent. What did you use for the winch cable?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback
The cable is the one used for the seals that they put on the gas equipment, it is a surplus that I found, I understand that they are commonly used for registered gas companies, you can consult a house with sanitary facilities (Gas, Water), they can guide you .
Greetings, Omar

This pic can give you an idea
Regards

3 Likes

Hello
One more step …

It will come out without the Browning, because the vehicle does not usually have it installed, or at least that is what I saw in most of the photos I observed.
greetings, Omar

4 Likes

Hi All
I started with the external colors, with airbrush. I show the advances. the next step will bd tha paints with the brush.

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

Looking great so far Omar!

1 Like

Thanks Richard👍

You really did a great job on the tarp and I like the paint job a lot too!

2 Likes

The canvas still needs to be painted, will see how it looks🙈

1 Like

I’m sure it will be fine

2 Likes

Hi
The tarpaulins…

Regards, Omar

5 Likes

More colors

Regards, Omar

6 Likes

Hi everybody, finally I finished with the M548A1 of Argentine Army, of the Group of Armour Artillery 9 (GA Bl 9), I hope you like my model, I only must make its base, and the model will be finish.
The pictures:

Regards, Omar

11 Likes

Very nice. Subtle weathering, not overdone. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

It looks great Omar, nice neat build and finish!

1 Like