Made in Ukraine

100% Worth it.

I have a few builds on the plate alreadyā€¦ but the award can be used if you really want to!

2 Likes

Would we allow part started models?
Just thinking that I made a start on ICMā€™s WW1 British Infantry before last Christmas. Would be good to get them finished.

Sure. It will be nice to have some figures in also.

2 Likes

Cool.
Iā€™ve been meaning to get them finished for ages.

I have a project with the Centurion started, but you canā€™t leave it like this ā€¦ Iā€™ve wanted to build this model for a long time ā€¦ Roden 801 WWII British Armoured Car Pattern 1920 Mk.Iā€¦
I hope I can complete both challengesā€¦

5 Likes

We have a figure campaign if you want to double dip.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking this is the time to do the miniart tram. Looks like itā€™s going to be red and yellow. Iā€™m pretty sure the red and yellow I have is fairly bright. Anyone have suggestions about what to go for in a dull red and a very dull yellow. Iā€™m wondering if Tamiya dark yellow will work for the yellow? I have no idea what to do about a dull red. Iā€™d prefer not to mix one as I imagine Iā€™ll do another tram in the same trim in the future. I guess I could mix enough to do twoā€¦

Fading is all in the Weathering - washes and fading with oils and pigments. Here is a before and after comparison example done with washes and chalks:

Is this campaign a go? How soon will it start?

Paul

Seems that it starts on April 1st

1 Like

Looks like there is enough interest and yes, start on 1 April.

1 Like

Great! Iā€™ll get some pics shot of the box and parts. I think a lot of us will want to participate in this one.

Paul

Please click on ā€œgoingā€ on the top of the thread if you havenā€™t already. Glad youā€™ll join.

Hi there,
got quite a few choices for this campaignā€¦ :upside_down_face:

Roden: FW-200 Condor (2x)
Boeing 307 Stratoliner
MikroMir: TU-22 Blinder
Dora Wings: GeeBee Racer
Pilatus Turbo Porter 1:72, the others 1:144
Decisions, decisionsā€¦
:raising_hand_man:

Well thats not much to choose from, i guess you need to buy a coupple more. Wont hurt right ? :grinning:

1 Like

Do all of them! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm, indeed Iā€™m preying on their C-141B Starlifter actuallyā€¦ :wink:
As Iā€™m going to visit a bigger model expo this weekend (first after COVID restrictions here in Germany) maybe I can get my hands on it or another Ukrainian item :thinking:

1 Like

The c141 is a nice kit. Got it myself a few days back.and then it got immediately ā€œliberatedā€ by my son who has also the roden galaxy in stash - another nice and BIG kit. The An12 and Provider are nice too.

1 Like

Looks like a good reason to dig out a Skif MTLB