Made in Ukraine

I like those big Dodges. They made them in an amazing variety of models including some with twin rear axles. I’m looking forward to seeing how this kits builds.

Paul

Mika Mir calling card.

Yes, I have several other kits from them and they all look like they will take some care to build. They do tackle interesting subjects and for that I’m grateful.

There are no decals with the Monitor kit. Anyone know where Civil War flags in 1/144th can be found?

You bet! No foolin’ :wink:

1 Like

I will step in with the ICM kit of the Marder I on the FCM Chassis.

As a first impression it was certainly well boxed. It might take a while as the stash failed me and I had to order some tracks and photoetch from BNA down under.

3 Likes

You could try these, they are 1/192 but the large flags could work as mid - smallish in 1/144.
https://flagshipmodels.com/

Really interested to see how this builds.
Have often thought about trying Mikro-Mir’s Monitor and Hunley.

Will you use any accessories? Badges? Wheels? :thinking:

Not sure yet. I might break down and order some wheels depending on what the kit ones are like.

The decals from the kit are complete garbage though. They look like they were printed on an old dot matrix printer.

Crosses are east enough to just mask and spray. Not sure what I’m going to do about everything else though.

Archer Fine Transfers makes a few nice medical sets if need be.

I really am digging the Miniart Tempo and it would be the one I am more likely to finish however I have dusted off this box old Amodel box I have had for a decade now. It had a surprise inside that I had forgotten about.

KA-15 only 3 sprue and 5 steps, what could go wrong. :crazy_face:

KA-226

3 Likes

Looks like we’re going to have some interesting builds. I started the thread just wanting to do a miniart campaign again and expanded it for other Ukrainian model makers on a bit of a whim. I’m pretty happy to see the variety being brought in from the non miniart model makers. Good choices folks, this is going to be fun.

2 Likes

Okay the Campaign is moved out of the Staging Area and is now live with it’s own Topic. Get building!

2 Likes

I got Roden’s Opel Blitz Tankwagen (1:72) at the show, too…

But cool freaks! :+1:

1 Like

Gonna give the UM (reboxed Skif) Mtlb with equipment for selfdigging around a try. No box but a hand dandy plastic baggie.

3 Likes

i will be interested to see how you get on with this as i have my eye on one of those kits

Im in too, have about 30 models that qualify, so the choise will not be easy…maybe theres time even for two kits… but i have to first finish whats on the bench currently…

2 Likes

So I have chosen the C-119 from Roden, to also honour Valeri, who has made the wonderfull boxart for this kit. This one is in 1/144 so I hope to maybe do more than just one kit.

5 Likes