MAZ-537 Cab Details:

CABMAZ537-19

3 Likes

@165thspc . I have those reference images and more

Also made some correction to the seats , just no pics yet

2 Likes

Really like those sun visors and the cab insulation!*
Nice touch!

*I’ve done such cab insulation to a few CCKW’s before but have yet to try it with the 537. I know I wish I HAD done it to my 537!)

1 Like

It was actually easy to do . Also I rechecked my reference and you made a good catch the cross plate needs to be a bit smaller.
For the insulation I used a river tool from umm . I can send a pic if the tool if you like.

I have some small circular hole punches that if I am careful and just use hand pressure I could probably use to make those tiny retainer button marks in the cab insulation.

1 Like

Getting in a little fab work on the MAZ537.
This is just the beginning .

4 Likes

Last update for the evening

3 Likes

While waiting on some things to cure on the F100D , I decided to build the correct transfer cases for the Trumpeter MAZ 537.

5 Likes

Man Chris that is some beau-T-ful scratchbuilding right there! You are putting mine to shame!

1 Like

@SSGToms . thank you brother.
Yours is beautiful. I’m just trying to keep up with you.

VERY nice scratch building!

2 Likes

Thanks . There is more to come

Really Sweet!

1 Like

@165thspc . Thanks Brother . Just trying to hang with you big dogs and the beautiful work your doing.

1 Like

You are right up there with the lead dogs where the view often changes!

1 Like

Hey Trumpeter !-!-!-!-!
It is now WAY past time for you to be retooling that old, Old, OLD, MAZ-543 kit of yours and updating it, As clearly you already have all the necessary and correct driveline parts available here in your newer MAZ-537 kits!

1 Like