Me 109 - yes, an aircraft, in 1/35 scale. No, it’s not April Fools Day

Regarding 1/32 Armor, I have a Monogram Pz IV, I collect oversized 1/35 parts for. I would love to have a 1/32 T-34-85 to go with it.

Adams/Revell had the best idea 70 years ago…1/40 scale! Just a bit smaller than 1/35 so it takes less room, yet is still large enough for small details. Also larger than 1/48 for better details. I say…scrap all the established (and illegitimate) scales and replace with “One True Scale” - 1/40! Or else!!
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi Stikpusher,

It did indeed come out. Bronco did it about 2 years back. You should be able to find one if you search a bit. They have them listed at Hobbysearch for $45usd but they are out of stock.

The only possible justification I can come up with for the LSP reaction is jealousy.

There are 3 1/32 kits of the 108G-6 that I know of. Hasegawa, Revell and Trumpeter. The first two have no engine details and not that many options in terms of build. I don’t really know anything about the trumpeter apart from fancying one of their 109K-4’ s at some point.

The Border kit appears to have engine details and the possibility of adding under wing armament and tanks.

This is something that would cost a fair bit in after market but is in the box with Border.

Regards jason

1 Like

…and Sprue Brothers has the Bronco 1/32 T-34-85 in stock…that’s going in my wish list! Thank you

1/32 scale tanks, 1/35 scale fighter aircraft, yet there was no outrage when Tiger released a 1/35 combat boat in the form of CB-90. Anyone know how that went for Tiger?

I like the idea of combining these guys with a 1/35 Me 109,

And now a 1/35 Ju-87G is announced by Border Models… what could be happening on LSP now?

Total pandemonium??
Large Scale Pandemonium?

2 Likes

After realizing they were not dreaming and a 1/35 scale Stuka is going to happen, they’re probably complaining why it isn’t a D. Or C. Or anything but a G… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

2 Likes