ModelFest 2022

ModelFest 2022

Back again after 2 years off during pandemic. I didn’t get pictures of all the models on the tables but the ones I did, I’ll share here.

1/72

1/35

1/72

1/72

11 Likes

Sweet pics, thanks for posting them. That chally 2 is pretty neat.

1 Like

Cool, glad you checked in. I’ll post more in the next days from the other categories.

1 Like

fabulous pictures, I’m glad ro see someone has got model shows going again!

1 Like

Great pics of some fantastic modeling,thanks for sharing

1 Like

Is the T-34 a gamer build?

1 Like

Great photos!

Not to me a nitpicker, but wouldn’t the blow-off panels be removed on the M1A1 Abrams tank? I can’t imagine an Abrams to burn down to the ground without those turret bustle panels blowing off. (I know that it’s more work for the modeler depending on his or her skills to remove those panels, or does it depend on where the Abrams was hit?).

1 Like

I think it would if it had ammo stored. At this point, I would think if they removed the both machine guns that would work better. The tank needed to be abandoned and the crew had time to remove gear. The battle lines changed and maintenance couldn’t recover in time. Aircraft was called in to destroy in place.

1 Like

Good points about the machine guns and aircraft, thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, me too!

You’re welcome.

I don’t know. I was trying to find the builder and ask them about it but I never got the chance.

1 Like

Very interesting observation.

ModelFest 2022

CARS

2 Likes

ModelFest 2022

CARS

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing these pictures

I think that this one is one of the best builds I have ever seen.

3 Likes

I wish I’d have gotten interior shots. Yeah, a very realistic effect :astonished:

ModelFest 2022
AIRCRAFT

I didn’t get pictures of all the aircraft

2 Likes

Scratch built, 1/32 scale Shrimp Trawler diorama. :astonished:

9V battery power supply :grin:

6 Likes

I haven’t completed posting the rest of the models from Modelfest 2022 yet and already MF2023 happened. I’ll post some of those later.

Today I’ll just post this one that was seen over one of the tables this year

3 Likes