Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

It from Scottcast. Far better in accuracy cheaper than Blackdog.

1 Like

I had my previous one for 15 years, but have just not got round to buying another one yet. I’ll do it in the next few weeks, when the funds are available.
This was the last one I painted around 5 years ago.

15 Likes

:+1:
All clear :smiley:

1 Like

Been using the Binks single action Wren for as far back as I can remember… I wanna be buried with it

3 Likes

Thanks all so very much for the pictures and photos of models!!! Fantastic!
Question for the Merkava experts please: I am modeling an early III, Barak, in Gaza with the odd shaped loader’s hatch. I see lots of early III’s but not many pics of the topside understandably, so it’s difficult to distinguish variation 1 from 2. I’ve noticed the second variation has the circular loader’s hatch that sits above the loader when opened. Would I be correct that seeing a loader in standing position and no hatch visible above his head, that it is indeed a Barak? Thank you!!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

Following the gravy train to their next meal.

There’s stories of reservists coming back from their short breaks to visit family of bringing back sacks of pet food to feed the stray’s. And many daily rescues being transported to rescue shelters to get checked over and then adopted

I’ll try and find some of the video coming out of the area

7 Likes

H.P.

7 Likes

****strong text**Sorry if any reposts

6 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Armour has done it’s job.

7 Likes

Are they putting it on or taking it off?
Ken

2 Likes

Putting it on

2 Likes

Look at the bit on the floor, side panel.

2 Likes

Which kit would fit best for the Merkava?

Z.V.

2 Likes

Perfect shot of the top of the cope cage, Nikos. Makes it even easier to fabricate it all out of styrene strip. :+1:

4 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes