Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

Pic don’t show

H.P.

4 Likes

That remind me in the street near UNFIL HQ in Lebanon, when IDF convoy go to their outpost, during this time no communications no exit, just wait!!! Truck was a Mercedes with Hammer (IDF armored Humvee ) and other vehicles… Israeli border was at 4km to the HQ

1 Like

Some movement to the North on the highway near me the other night
IMG-20240918-WA0071

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Israel attacked
I moved three posts to another, more appropriate, topic to enable an open discussion since
I believe that there will be more to talk about regarding the situation on the border between Israel and Lebanon.

Why does the IDF use civilian trucks as heavy equiptment transporters?

1 Like

That’s not civilian truck, or they probably rent transport fleet. If my memory is good, IDF haven’t utility of constant tank transport fleet like NATO.

Our roads can’t handle those monsters y’all use plus when not needed by the army they deliver stuff in the civilian sector

1 Like

Philadelphi Corridor :

H.P.

5 Likes

Recovery training:

7 Likes

Are we going to see a new thread that resembles Iron Sword, but concerning Hezbollah in Lebanon???

1 Like

Looks like the name is Operation Northern Arrows. There’s also a new offensive against the Houthi in Yemen.

4 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

Israel northern border by Galilee, Northern Arrows

3 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

I always like seeing the venerable M113 still working alongside the newer era of vehicles. I always say, you can never have enough M113’s!

4 Likes

H.P.

3 Likes

Had a few tense hours in the blast room the other night… but alls good in my AO

Iranian missile floating in the dead sea

8 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes