Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

I think it’s a D9L dozer, which is different to the D9R. The mount is fitted to the cupola, which was originally on an M113.
. I had hoped that Meng would release one, but unfortunately not, at this present time.

1 Like

2 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Doesn’t look good for Israelis in this pick.

4 Likes

The jury is still out for this one…Here’s a larger version

The only damage I can see is the bent cage on the Merkava

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

It looks like fighting in a city with armour!! They get battered and things fall off, which are meant to come off, when hit hard by something. That is why fenders and mudguards are made from light material, that will bend and come off, rather than stay attached, and maybe foul the track, with what even it has picked up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Understand, to me they look abandoned but Im not sure. Crews could be at a barmitzva. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol, a dare devil, crazy. Stay safe!

1 Like

Looks like there are two dozers working on the right corner of the intersection in the photo… the others AFVs may be waiting for the dozers to clear a path and push thru or simply providing overwatch.

3 Likes

Agree. it’s no “Falaise pocket 1944” situation… :wink:

H.P.

2 Likes

“Palestine Square” D9R in action :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1736805516998062325

H.P.

6 Likes

It was a female soldier from the artillery unit. Guess she wanted to make a tictoc video . But got TBI etc a visit to the hospital and a possible Court marshall and now the units gonna get another safety brief from hell.

6 Likes

“Police Namer”

H.P.

7 Likes

Gaza City Palestine square, tunnels, command center, and the luxury apartments built underground with entrances all over the area one even had a 26 meter deep elevator that went down to a 20 meter stairwell that took them to the special VIP rooms. All going up in one massive explosion… not the secondary explosions to the corner of the frame then the drone footage from above.

6 Likes

Now that’s a first for me. And I’m in country… someone better make another decal sheets.

4 Likes

They probably found it in the field and did that for fun XD

2 Likes